Tuesday, December 30, 2008

ASK TERESA ANYTHING DARLINGS!

I do not promise that my answer will be truthful if you ask me a personal question, but it will be funny or snarky or something mildly amusing. I can not promise that my advice will be fool proof if you ask me about your love life.
But ask me ANYTHING and if you like my answer donate a few bucks.

Area's of expertise:
Theater
Music
photography
life insurance, medicare suppliments and annuities
raising sons with character
raising cats with a smart ass attitude
dog training
Erly childhood education
Elementary Ed
Bad educational policy (IMO)
Classical Russian Composers (there are more than two...really)
Popular verbal ticks that have destroyed the language in recent years
Stupid actor lingo
who sucks the worst in the media
What happened in florida in 2000
how the democratic party let us and Al down in 2000
the FOB great balloon war
How Move-on got it's start and how that relates to FOB
What FOB is/was
What do you call a musician who breaks up with his girlfriend? (okay that is a personal favorite joke right now and I will tell you why..dammit)

anything else I have forgotten I am an expert on or chose to pretend I am an expert on or will cover up my ignorance by being a wise ass on.....


ASK ME, BUT I HAVE TO GO TO BED NOW AND WILL ANSWER TOMOROW